Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Summer Game #3

This week's game is all about boggarts and the Riddikulus spell. First we have to post a picture of what our boggart is. There were pictures of several common fears to choose from, but my biggest fear wasn't one of them. Thus, I had to go out and find a picture myself.

I was VERY creeped out looking at picture upon picture of these nasty, dirty little things! However, for the sake of camp, I persevered. Behold my biggest fear:

Photobucket

Ugh! Cockroaches!

Whenever I run into a boggart in this form I cry out, "Riddikulus!" and . . .

Photobucket

I get to enjoy a highly choreographed fight sequence between a ketchup packet roach and a french fry spider. Exciting, hilarious and delicious!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! No wait...ew! No wait...french fries are still yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific! I hope you're having a great week at camp, and you've obviously mastered the Riddikulus spell.

    -Lavender O.

    ReplyDelete