Sunday, June 14, 2009

3 Truths And A Lie

Today we have our very first camp activity! It's a fun little game called "Three Truths and A Lie." I have listed four things about myself below. Can my cabin-mates pick out the one that isn't true?

1. When I was in elementary school, I won a district spelling bee.

2. I have never been to a hospital as a patient.

3. I started dating my husband when we were in high school.

4. I spent three years getting a degree at the University of Florida, but I never once went to a football game or even watched one on TV.

Good luck guessing!

5 comments:

  1. I am going to say number 3. You have never been to a hospital as a patient, is the lie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to say that number 4 is a lie. That you did either didn't go to UofF or you did watch or attend a game there.... Hmm.
    - Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gut instinct is to go with Gryphon on this one...I guess that you've been to the hospital as a patient

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I'm going with number 4 as the lie too, maybe it took 4 years to get your degree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say that #2 is the lie, you've been to a hospital as a patient

    ReplyDelete