Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Week #1: New to Camp Activities

Part 1: "What's in your trunk?"

Bridget brought . . .

1. Boa Constrictor
2. Barbershop quartet
3. Brains
4. Breath mints
5. Brocolli
6. Balls of yarn
7. Bears (both teddy and gummy)
8. Bombs (stink, cherry and dung)
9. Bumblebees
10. Boggart

As you can see, I must take special care to ensure that my trunk never falls into the wrong hands. I would hate to see what would happen if the barbershop quartet managed to escape.

Don't feel sorry for them, they know what they did.

Part 2: WINGO! Wizard's Bingo

Photobucket

W2: A Ravenclaw that is not in my cabin: Luna Starlette of the Erumpent Cabin
I2: Has more than one sibling (how many?): Lizzie Wychwood with four siblings - one twin sister and 3 brothers.
N2: Is new to HSKS: Gryphon the Great
G2: Has more items in their Rav. queue than you: Rowena Weasley with 100 items. I only have 41.
O2: Dyes their own yarn: Olive Bumblebirch

Part 3: Get to know your Spoiler and Spoilee

My spoiler, Lavender Ollivander, crocheted a lovely Sweet Pea Prayer Shawl that I favorited and commented on. It's gorgeous!

My spoilee, Hermione Bagnold, knit a Dark Mark Illusion Scarf that I also favorited and commented on. She used illusion knitting and it came out very well! It looks particularly Slytherin, which is why I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment