Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Truths Revealed!

Here are the answers to last week's 3 Truths and A Lie game. Three of my cabin mates guessed correctly! What a perceptive group!

1. When I was in elementary school, I won a district spelling bee.

True! It was third grade and I won on the word "delegate."

2. I have never been to a hospital as a patient.

False! This one was the lie. When I was in the first grade I broke my arm trying to walk along the edge of my bed like it was a tightrope. I needed surgery to reset it because it healed incorrectly. I was in the hospital for two days. Luckily, I haven't been in a hospital since.

3. I started dating my husband when we were in high school.

True! We became boyfriend and girlfriend in the 10th grade. We stayed together all through high school and college and we just got married this past December.

4. I spent three years getting a degree at the University of Florida, but I never once went to a football game or even watched one on TV.

True! I got my degree in only three years and managed to avoid football the whole time. That's practically a crime at UF, but I've never liked sports.

Gryphon, Rowena and Emma all guess correctly. Good job guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment